Our Staff Gift Picks!
Posted on November 23 2016
Start Holiday Shopping Today! Our Staff Picks!
The dates seem to be flying by rapid-fire style and I am already curating my holiday closet for events! And just like that, poof – in a month you’ll all be frantically looking for the perfect gift (Hanukkah and Xmas are on the same day, ahhh!) for your mom, sister and BFF. Here at Michaels we are starting early! We have decided that this is not the year to wait till the 11th hour since the holidays are overlapping… instead we are packing away those gifts now. So go ahead and give thanks to us this year because the Michael’s ladies got together and pulled what we think are the best gifts our website has to offer. These lil’ numbers will go fast – so get to shopping! We certainly hope that our boyfriends, husbands and moms see this blog post :)
Please note that all jewelry will come with a plain white box if it is missing its original box.
Check our staffs picks… after all, they are total rockstars!
LAURA FLUHR, PRESIDENT
· Chanel Gripoux Necklace $1,725: I love this necklace because to me, it epitomizes the height of Chanel jewelry making. Gripoux was a technique created in 1890 and trusted by Coco to produce her iconic jewels.
· Mish 18K Gold Pearl Earrings $915: These Mish earrings are simple holiday perfection. The simplicity is feminine and pretty. The pearls give mind to timeless beauty.
·Faraone Mennella 18K Gold Ruby Diamond Pin $3,500: Diamonds, rubies and gems are a girl's best friend AND thy are always a great holiday treat. This pin is perfect to attach a scarf or to give pizzazz to your LBD or jacket
Tammy Fluhr-Gates, VP
· Celine Blue Navy Wallet $345: A great wallet is always the perfect gift. I like this one because of the bold beautiful colors. The zip up closure and multiple pockets keeps all of the gift cards and receipts in check.
· Chanel "Maxi Classic" Black Bag $5,500: What's not to love?!?!? A Chanel classic in black with palladium hardware is the ultimate gift for any woman!
· MICHAEL'S GIFT CARD: because, it always fits... and it’s always in fashion! And sometimes the best gift you can give is one she can pick out for herself.
Dara Sayet Blogger and Social Media
· Chanel Black Quilted Leather Clutch $695: I absolutely adore this! It screams take me out... for a spin around town or even a movie. The classic quilt looks so chic with jeans or even a dress and I am thinking this might need to be a holiday gift to myself! Shhh, don't tell my mom.
· Hermes Black Leather Ruffle Gloves $295: These Hermes ruffled trim gloves are so spot on with the trend this fall and will definitely spice up any boring old coat. They are so fabulous, you might want even want to wear them inside!
· Prada Black Fox Collar $97.50: This is the perfect accessory for someone who has it all. The collar can be added to a t-shirt, sweater or coat to pump up the hotness level!
NADIA RUDERMAN, E-COMMERCE COORDINATOR
· Gucci Blue Sunglasses $225: Love them! I believe that any woman should have a pair of oversized sunglasses to look chic or simply to hide a "no makeup situation".
· Hermes Multi Leather Boots sz 37.5 $2,300: These boots are comfortable and edgy; perfect for an everyday casual look.
· Lambertson Truex Teal Pony Clutch $150: I love the color and the texture of this clutch, it's simple and perfect to double as an iPad case.
DAMONA GABRIEL, SALES SUPERVISOR
· Loro Piana Grey Fedora $455: This chic fedora is great year round for both women and men. It adds a sophisticated look to any outfit.
· Chanel Black Grey Leather Booties Sz 38 $520: Booties are a must have and look great with dresses, skirts and denim. Very chic.
· Etro Black Blue Print Scarf $195: The navy and gray paisley makes for an incredibly chic combo, and goes well with everyday attire.
ABIGAIL FENTON, E-COMMERCE AND SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT
· Hermes Sterling Silver Choker $375: I love this choker because it is simple, fun, and on trend. It can make a statement while also having the versatility to be paired with anything in your closet. It can be dressed up for a night on the town or dressed down for a casual everyday look.
· Prada Black Ribbon Rhinestone Earrings $175: These earrings are the perfect gift! They are a beautiful statement that can be worn out on any special occasion. Accessorizing any outfit with these earrings will take your look to the next level.
· Alexandra Knight Yellow Alligator Clutch $685: Yellow is hard to wear, but it is the perfect accessory. This bag is chic with a pop of fun! It's great for running around when you don't want to lug a large bag or for a pop of color for your night out.
(I love pieces that make a statement but are also very versatile, and can be worn with almost anything in my closet)
YANI RODRIGUEZ, ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
· Louis Vuitton Orange Card Case $175: This card holder is the perfect gift for the holidays. Easy to carry, throw in any handbag or just your coat pocket for a quick errand.
· David Yurman Silver Diamond Bracelet $455: Love this bracelet! A classic piece that every women should have in her jewelry box. Great for everyday or out on date night.
· Rebecca Minkoff Suede Fringe Cross-body Bag $150: Great bag, very stylish and easy to wear! Also, very versatile, this bag can be worn during the day or an evening out with your girlfriends.